9860 - 33 AVENUE PH: 780.461.7696 FAX: 780.461.7757 EMAIL: ELSA@SOFTBALLALBERTA.CA
|ABOUT US||FORMS||NEW PLAYERS LIST||LINKS|
|1ST VICE PRESIDENT||TAYLOR ZWACK||MAYHEM|
|SECRETARY||ALLANA BRIDGEWATER||EDMONTON WARRIORS PRIDE|
|FACILITIES||GRANT TAYLOR||EDMONTON WARRIORS (U19A)|
|2ND VICE PRESIDENT||VACANT||-|
DID YOU KNOW?: IN 2018, E.L.S.A. WILL BE CELEBRATING ITS 60TH ANNIVERSARY!!!
1. Score sheets need to be sent in within 2 business days
(Please have both team names, the date and division on the score sheets).
3. Teams will not get credit for the win if they don't comply to this request.
4. Unidentifiable names will be classified as ineligible players.
1. Please do not contact Softball Alberta for matters concerning ELSA.
They will only direct you to call us on our line.
2. Each team's complete roster
(i.e., the Hard Card )must be received
at the office before your first ELSA scheduled game
(see 'LEAGUE RULES' in the navigation for details).
3. Game schedules and team standings can be viewed on the page
If lights are turned on for your game,
please note at what time the lights were turned on!
QUESTIONABLE WEATHER CONDITIONS:
When a game is rained out, someone from the league will inform your team
2. Please do not call the office unless to return a call to confirm that you have received a message.
3. If every player calls the office, teams won't be notified on time for the changes.
4. If the weather is debatable, please assume the games are still going to be played unless you are told they are cancelled.
CLICK HERE TO JOIN UP!!!
We would appreciate any help you can provide.
Edmonton Umpires Website: www.edmontonsoftballumpires.com
MAP OF LEDE PARK, LEDUC
MAP OF JOHN FRY PARK
UMPIRES NEEDED - CLICK HERE TO JOIN UP!!!
PAGE LAST UPDATED: Wednesday, 04 October 2017